Thursday, July 19, 2012

Walmart Dreams

(I'm not in this picture....)
So in case you all were wondering, I work at Walmart, and this week I've had a few dreams about it. Two days ago or so I was at a Walmart party that was a lock in so we slept over. It was really fun from what I can remember, but here comes the weird part...Today, I had another dream about Walmart. It was a continuation dream! I dreamt that I was working and I had just clocked out, but I was really tired --too tired to go home. I was talking to one of my Walmart friends (in retrospect, the Walmart friend I was talking to works at a Golf course not at Walmart...) anyway, we were talking about the possibility of my sleeping over at Walmart, and I said "Why not? I've done it before!"

IN MY DREAM I CONSCIOUSLY REMEMBERED MY OTHER DREAM AND THOUGHT OF IT AS REALITY, AS A PAST EXPERIENCE!

Mind blown.

No comments: