Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Man it has been a long time since I have posted. I kinda want to start up again though, you know? So anyway, here are the happenings in my life:

I have a girlfriend :) Her name is Lydia and she is pretty much the best thing since string cheese. She was my best friend (still is) and now we are more than friends....and also....the universe likes us! On both of our dates so far we have seen shooting stars, and our song has played. Seriously pure coincidences. I can't wait for our next date!






Also, I am going to college! It will be an amazing experience I just know it! I have a pretty awesome schedule too! Hopefully everything goes as planned. Also, my twin is going to college with me! Isn't that awesome! I can't wait for all of this to get kick started. The only problem, my college is five hours away from Lydia's college :(

We talked about it though, and have all of that figured out....sorta. It will be really hard though.





Finally, I figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a published author. This will be a difficult career to get into though, so I am going to college to learn how to do another job while I wait to be able to live off of my work.

It has been nice talking to you again! I made a few additions to the pages above (more of my work and ect.) Also, check out my writing portfolio!

Thanks Guys!

3 comments:

Chloe Cunningham said...

Welcome back to the world of Blogger!
And congrats on going to college-- I bet its going to be awesome! :D

Chloe Cunningham said...

And Lydia sounds amazing, bye-the-way! I'm so happy for you. :)

Luker said...

Thank you :)

And she is!!