Monday, February 7, 2011


So the blizzard of 2011. Big huge drifts the size of...well...me! Thats me in the pic. That scary one with the black ski-mask. So there we were: trapped in our house after two feet of snow coverd virtually all of the driveway. More in front of the doors! WE finnaly shoveled it out using my Uncles four-wheeler and the road that connects to our house was worse off than our long drive! WE were literally stuck at our house. I made an awsome snow fort!! Cant wait to see it again cus I havent been able to get back out to it since I made it. Its crazy. Our whole world covered in more snow than we could handle.

















On a related sidenote: gas is up to $3.22 a gallon here. I am not amused. This next picture is not a gas station by me. I found it on google, but it has the exact same gas prices as in town! I bet its worse off other places to...darn those gas problems and foriegn relations. No Luke. No politics. Sorry about that. Either way, its dumb.

2 comments:

Chloe Cunningham said...

Well, I had a snowday too. And I spent my entire snowday lying in bed, wondering what the redeeming qualities of a snow day actually WERE. I'm glad to see someone can actually find some way to use the stuff-even if it IS only looking cool in a ski mask.

And yes, the price of gas is HORRENDOUS!!! Luckily, I don't drive, soooo I never have to pay for the gas. :)

Luker said...

Yes I suppose after a few days it got annoying....plus my snow fort died :( but Im glad you are glad to see me use the snow! Haha

Yuck gas prices drive me nuts! -_- I hate it.