Sunday, January 23, 2011

Grease


My school is doing Grease for the school musical this year and guess which part I got? Teen Angel (the guy in the pic)! That is the part I wanted! I didint want Danny or any of the other greasers because I cant act bad to save my life. Instead a teenage heart throb will have to do ;) Im so excited! If I can figure out how to put a voice recording on here (and get a voice recording) I will show y'all my song. Im also a greaser so I get to be in virtually the entire play. Im so excited!

5 comments:

Megan Bernard said...

You can make a regular video with your song. That would probably be easiest.

Congratulations on getting the part!

Luker said...

Thanks! And I think that would be good....but I still need to figure out how to get a camera.

Screamo Angel said...

I need a camera for my Youtube page. My sister has one, but never uses it.
Congrats.
I was never big on Grease myself . . . or any other musicals. CONGRATS THOUGH!!!

Luker said...

I kinda dont like grease all that much either....but a part is a part so YAY!

Screamo Angel said...

Yeah